Regional PR Manager Emea
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Category : Communication
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring
every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new-whether it's
a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If
breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at
foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what's available.
- Become the first point of contact for local markets from the PR perspective to bring solutions to PR blocks on local markets, assist, support and enable local PR Manager to drive PR results for their market/region
- Providing sound PR advice, suggested PR tactics and expertise to local PR Managers to bridge the gap between global strategies and PR directives and local execution to ensure desired results and targets are met across all markets
- Analyze, support and provide feedback to local markets on the worthiness of PR activities such as activations, events, partnerships and suggest and ensure plans ad strategies are in place to squeeze maximum value for all PR spend
- Ensure campaign-specific plans, strategies and proposals are created for new product launches, key promotional months and other global initiatives, by each local market to ensure PR is the number one focus to amplify all such directives. Provide expertise, guidance and tactic suggestions to ensure these plans are as solid for maximum PR results
- Become the authority and expert on your markets' capabilities, execution, and results and become a trusted advisor to market GMs and regional GMs in order to inform future decisions on PR such as hiring, agency involvements, budget spends, etc
- Take ownership of training needs, hiring, onboarding of local PR Managers when necessary and where there is no head of communication in the market.
- Support and drive the agency pitch and onboarding process where we have no head of communication in market
- Analysis of each local market taking into account the media landscape, size of country, political and economic factors, versus the PR results for the month (including but not limited to number of media articles, true reach of media articles, key messages, tonality, impact on sales, percentage breakdown of content pillars etc). Provide monthly feedback and reporting including next steps for improvement.
- Assist each market in the analysis of the agency performance each month, ensuring a full analysis is completed and the next steps are put in place for change/improvement.
- Set, monitor and drive the achievement of PR Manager KPIs and PR Agency KPIs, providing monthly feedback to both to ensure change/improvements and to further inform future strategies.
- Report on the PR results of each markets per month, incl key next steps for improvements for management reports
- Experience within the EU region - a very good understanding of the culture, local events, local calendar dates, media, digital platforms, and social forums
- This will suit a highly motivated senior account executive who has been working across many clients in a fast-paced environment (agency experience preferred).
- A proven storyteller. Let us see your last story and show us how much the media picked it up!
- Passion and infectious personality for brand advocacy and building relationships.
- Regional PR experience is necessary
- BA/MA degree in Communications or Journalism.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- A creative, dynamic, forward-thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of the EMEA market.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Results-driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast-growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Local language skills are desirable