PR Regional Manager (North America, Latin America, Australia & Asia)
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring
every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Liaising with all markets in the region to guide, assist and deliver PR KPIs across all markets and regions within region
- Analysing and evaluating local marcoms initiatives such as sponsorship, event and activations proposals before submitting for approval. Ensuring all due diligence and potential strategies around these are clear and tactical before seeking approval of budgets
- Assisting local markets with PR tactics to amplify any events, partnerships or sponsorship programs they are partaking in.
- Updating all local markets on PR initiatives that come out of the global team
- Advising all markets of the perfect PR steps to take when distributing a global campaign - producing relevant local market tool kit
- Participating in regular brainstorming sessions for global / local markets
- Monitoring news sites from all markets and suggesting newsjacking / reactive opportunities for all markets / global
- Monitoring and pushing all PR agencies in local markets to produce desired results
- Reviewing and finalising agency strategies for all markets
- Assisting in the pitch and onboarding process for agencies and partners
- Take ownership and lead any big event / trade show, B2B event which is happening in respective region and create and roll out PR strategy and assets required for this
- This will suit a highly motivated senior account executive who has been working across many clients in a fast paced environment (agency experience preferred).
- A proven storyteller. Let us see your last story and show us how much the media picked it up!
- Passion and infectious personality for brand advocacy and building relationships.
- Regional PR experience is necessary
- BA/MA degree in Communications or Journalism.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of the EMEA market.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Results driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills