Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
We are looking for iOS Developer with a strong emphasis on positive attitude and willingness to learn new stuff and embrace new technologies. The selected candidate will pay high attention to details and be an easy going, flexible team player. You'll be engaged in a full iOS app development lifecycle, from concept creation to the final app deployment and maintenance, with provided mentorship along the way. Additionally, you'll be collaborating with our Android team to provide consistent experience across platforms.
- Development of native in-house and App Store targeted apps from the ground up.
- Maintenance of existing apps.
- Code quality insurance.
- Participation in early stages of concept creation and prototyping.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ year of experience as an iOS developer.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Swift.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth stack and/or networking (RESTful APIs).
- Good grasp of the most popular third party libraries often used in iOS development.
- Side projects to show.
- Published Apps on Apple App Store.