Ecommerce Manager Emea
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Manage online retailer business to achieve sales and marketing goals
- Build and maintain relationships with our retail partners
- Define and execute a yearly marketing plan for our retail e-commerce channels
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar and launch calendar for each retailer site
- Develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns for e-tailers
- Support business development team to identify new online sales channels
- Support, coordinate and execute new e-tailer launches
- Make sure the performances are tracked: measuring and reporting ROI
- Negotiate and align joint marketing plans with e-retailers
- Monitor sales results of all channels
- Oversee and manage all projects affecting business unit
- Proactive reporting of outcomes and goals achieved
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet business unit productivity and quality goals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, and e-commerce area is must
- Experience in retail management or sales would be a benefit
- Broad digital experience covering E-commerce, Social Media, Email and Mobile. Affiliate would be benefit.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).