Digital Content Media Team Lead For Mature Markets
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new-whether it's a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what's available.
FOREO is seeking a proactive Digital Content Media Team Lead to join its team. This key role will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites and influencers, or working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners.
- Manage content advertising activities for the Europe markets: Switzerland, Italy, United Kingdom,
- Netherlands, Greece in particular
- Independently manage the team and content advertising activities on assigned markets and be responsible for the budget spend of all placements booked and content created through third party media providers
- Hire when necessary and manage team, freelancers, agencies, external talent to be ready to support internal activities, and workflow
- Build strategies & roadmaps and execution plans for marketing campaigns, new product launches, retailer campaigns, reputation management and be responsible for the execution
- Plan and control messaging for the planned content pieces and testing for assigned markets
- Track, record and perform data evaluation of everything that is done
- Constantly monitor set KPIs, ensure positive development and provide regular reports to the management
- Review all partnership proposals, briefs and delivered content before publishing
- Keep an eye on content and digital trends globally and on the assigned markets, test new formats and optimize efficiency
- Protect the online reputation of the brand and products, making sure target audiences see a positive impact
- Native level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Team management experience.
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets
- To be extremely well organized in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
- Result-driven and with the high level of motivation and persistence.