Customer Care Assistant (Languages: Polish + English)
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries through various channels of communication
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Process orders, forms, applications, requests, and customer complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Provide customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Close cooperation with all relevant organizational departments (logistics, marketing, sales...)
- Continuous upgrade knowledge of the company's products
- Proactive reporting of results and goals achieved
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements
- Answer customer inquiries and complaints in a friendly and tactful manner whilst providing customers with accurate, timely and professional responses/resolutions.
- Solving customer's problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting the best solution.
- Build rapport with the customers.
- Using customer feedback and communicating with other teams in order to improve customer service.
- Utilizing a proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Taking B2C orders and coordinating the order status, shipping dates, product availability and backorders with the sales department.
- Effective interacting and communicating with the logistics department regarding the status of the orders.
- Pursue new customer opportunities.
- Mandatory: Excellent knowledge of Polish and English language - both oral and written.
- Following up on marketing campaigns, tracking leads, and capturing cross-selling opportunities.
- Translating for all departments if needed.