CRM Project Manager
Country : Croatia
Town : Zagreb
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job BriefThe CRM Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a new high-profile CRM solution to further enhance our customer service, sales and marketing activities.Hands-on CRM evangelist and customer champion - well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver a hearts and mind-set change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.This is a key role which involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring budget and deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
- Development and management of the project plan and objectives, project scope, F&B business objectives, with an overarching focus on customer experience.
- Utilisation of previous hands-on experience of delivering end to end CRM projects facilitating workshops to challenge current business thinking; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best in class processes and approaches.
- Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully.
- Assignment and management of business resources, managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
- Budget, supplier and stakeholder management.
- Creation and coordination of project documentation and processes, developing and track project action items and issues.
- Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions.
- Regular communication of project progress to sponsor, project teams and Leadership Group.
- Understanding CRM perspective resulting in proposing ideas, campaigns and actions towards higher customer experience
- The ability to demonstrate and communicate a clear (customer led) vision
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills (subject to testing).
- Detail oriented with high business sense and passion to build visions into actions
- Relevant experience in developing LEAN, robust process maps and delivering new processes within a multi-channel, global retailer would be an advantage.